Super Easy No-Bake Coconut Cheesecake
by Lindsay Pleskot
No-Bake Coconut Cheesecakes (Vegan)
Makes 12 mini cheesecakes
- 1 cup Medjool dates, pitted
- ¾ cup walnuts, toasted
- ¼ cup coconut flakes, toasted
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 cup raw cashews
- juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (you can alternatively use honey if you are not vegan)
- ¼ cup coconut, toasted
- Add your cashews for the filling to a small bowl and cover with boiling water. Soak for 1 hour.
- Add crust ingredients to a high-powered blender, such as a Vitamix or food processor and blitz until a fine crumb consistency is achieved.
- Press crust ingredients into the bottom of muffin tins.
- Add soaked cashews them to the blender or food processor with the rest of the filling ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour the filling into the muffin tin containers on top of the crust.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer to set for 15 minutes. Remove and sprinkle with toasted coconut. Place back in the freezer for another hour or until ready to serve. When completely thawed these cheesecakes are quite soft so I’d suggest storing them in the freezer and removing them 15–20 minutes before serving.
Try more of Lindsay's amazing recipes here.