This blend of wildcrafted adaptogenic mushrooms and raw cacao may nourish the immune system and enhance physical and mental well-being. *No mushroom taste*
The Mushroom Adaptogen by Moon Deli has changed the way we think about hot chocolate. Hot Chocolate has evolved from a sugary sweet treat to a super immune and mood boosting power tonic.
This powerhouse powder contains the two highest antioxidant rich foods in the entire world - Cacao + Chaga.
AMAZING FACTS ABOUT CACAO:
• Serotonin the ‘feel good’ chemical is found both naturally in the body as well as in Cacao.
• Phenylethylamine, otherwise known as PEA, is a neurotransmitter produced naturally in the body when we fall in love and you guessed it — is also found in cacao!
• In 2006, the Journal of Nutrition found that women who drank cacao with at least 326 mg of flavonols a day had better skin texture, improved microcirculation, increased oxygen saturation and improved skin hydration than those who didn’t.
• In Sanskrit, ananda means ‘bliss’, making anandamide the ‘bliss’ chemical. Anandamide is a neurotransmitter found naturally in the brain, which when released leaves us feeling happy and euphoric. Coincidentally, it is also found in cacao.
AMAZING FACTS ABOUT CHAGA:
- Known as the "King of Medicinal Mushrooms," chaga.
- Chaga mushrooms are anti-inflammatory which combat free radicals and prevent cellular damage.
- Most prized herb in chinese medicine and know to boost Longevity, preserve youth, and boost life force energy.
- Supports cellular regeneration and protect against cellular damage and genetic mutation.
- Cancer fighter, immune system modulator, anti-tumor agent.
Add one or two teaspoons to eight ounces of your favorite hot or cold beverage. Delicious in tea and/or nut milk. Sweeten to taste.
Organic raw cacao (Dominican Republic), Wildcrafted chaga mushroom (Russia), Organic cordyceps mushroom (USA), Pink salt (Pakistan).
40 servings per jar
Vegan, wildcrafted, gluten-free, non-GMO, sugar free
HOT CHOCOLATE WITH SUPER POWERS RECIPE by Amanda Beisel
- 2 tsp of The Mushroom Adaptogen by Moon Deli
- 1 cup of Warm Almond Milk or Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp of Coconut Oil or Ghee
- Honey to Sweeten
Mix it all up in a mug and give thanks to Mother Earth for providing such powerful superfoods for our mind, body and spirit. DRINK UP!
General: We recommend that you consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before using herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or on any medications.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.