The Golden Heart Tonic: Open your heart and elevate your health
Open Your Heart to the Flow of Love and Elevate Your Health
Gone are the days of sugar-filled, nutrient-deficient hot chocolate. Introducing the heart-opening, vitality-enhancing, cell energizing, and soul-nourishing Golden Heart Tonic. Oh, and did I mention that it’s spicy?
The Incredible Benefits
This powerful superfood is a heart opening, natural mood elevator and anti-depressant. It contains high levels of iron, magnesium, calcium and antioxidants.
When it comes to fighting and it’s packed with antioxidants, nutrients and anti-inflammatory compounds. In numerous studies, curcumin, the active naturally occurring chemical in turmeric has been found to provide protective and healing benefits to the skin.
This incredible root improves mood, stamina, libido and skin.
Cayenne boosts metabolism and digestion and provides detoxification support.
- 1/2 tsp Tumeric
- 1/2 tsp Maca
- pinch of cayenne
- 1 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder
- 1-1.5 cups of warm non-dairy milk
- 1 rounded tsp coconut oil
- Honey or other unrefined sweetener to taste
There are various ways you can mix up this tonic. I prefer to use a ceramic matcha bowl and whisk. I add the warm milk to the ceramic matcha bowl, then the Golden Turmeric Powder and Bliss Booster and whisk briskly. Then, I add my desired amount of honey and do another brisk whisk before pouring into my cup. I sit in silence and experience this delightful tonic. You can also simply whirl all the ingredients together in a blender.
Make It a Sacred Ritual
- Be present and silent while preparing and drinking your tonic.
- Say a prayer before drinking your tonic, “May this tonic nourish my soul, feed my skin, and nurture my body.”
- Thank Mother Nature for all she provides and promise you will always give back in whatever way that you can.